Choose Your Quit Pathway
Everyone’s bitefree road is an extraordinary thing. The information here is to help regardless of where you are on the way to stopping biting – whether you’re simply beginning, moving in the direction of staying bitefree, or giving stopping another attempt. Pick the piece of the adventure that meets your requirements.
Tell Your Family and Friends You Plan to Quit
Quitting inner cheek and mouth biting is easier when the people in your life support you. We know it maybe a little difficult to approach the discussion, but let them know you are planning to quit and explain how they can help. Here are a few tips:
- Tell your family and friends your reasons for quitting.
- Discuss and show them your Quit Plan
- Ask them to check in with you to see how things are going.
- When you wear your SoftGuard ask them to be compassionate even though
the guard is not too noticable it may make you talk a bit funny.
- Ask your friends and family to notice when you are irratable and remind you to insert your SoftGuard
- Alert your friends and family that you may be in a bad mood while quitting. Ask them to be patient and help you through it.
I Choose to Quit Biting