- Apply ice packs for first 3 days. …
- Rinse with salt water two times a day for 3 days.
- Practice the Quit Method,
- Slow down and observe yourself.
- Taking deep breaths when you feel the urge to chew on your cheek, mouth or lip.
- Identifying triggers that make the habit kick in, and then replacing the mouth biting with another activity.
- Practice the Quit Techniques.
Try our Online Stop Cheek, tongue, lip and mouth Biting Course
Quit Mouth Biting is an informative course designed to alter the core functioning of your mouth including chewing and mouth posture. We aim to teach and not just tell you what to do. The course is based on research and the daily activities are fun and easy. The lessons are real learning’s from other biters who have successfully quit. We collated the findings of this research and designed new methods to put it into a quit course that we know works. Good luck and have fun! Quitmouthbiting.com